Social Icons

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Blogger Widgets

Thursday, December 17, 2015

My experience with Kodi

So I was surfing the internet, and came across some articles about using Kobi (XBMC) on things like the Nvidia Shield, PC, other android devices, and decided to give it a try.  After watching a few videos on the nuisances of the system, I loaded up the Fusion repo and started to add on well....my addons. Download Kodi here

I have been using Kodi for about two weeks now, and honestly at first I was like really?  This kind of sucks, but as I learned which addons were reliable, and frequently updated, I really see myself using Kodi more and more.  My turning point would have to be when I watch the UFC fight last weekend, I was really blown away.

Is Kodi a must have Media Center for your device, I would say Yes!  If you are far behind on jumping on the Kodi bandwagon like I was, quit wasting your time, and do it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates