Social Icons

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Blogger Widgets

Saturday, January 28, 2017

CafePress...you blow

So just looking at my earnings for my cafepress site, fair warning I have pretty much given up on this I have been a shopkeep for years ont his site, and it just isnt worth it, you would have to sell thousands of Shirts a month to make a damn bit of difference, but I just wanted to let everyone know, if you want to make shirts and sell them online, do it any way you can besides cafepress.  Their business model is just terrible for shopkeepers, example out of 302.00 dollars sold I made $15....less than exciting I know.  You will also never see traffic to your store from outside the marketplace, the bullshit they sell is marked up waaaayy to high, and they are generally pieces of shit to anyone who trys to work with them.  Check out this article from AOL

https://www.aol.com/article/2012/08/01/why-cafepress-will-never-be-great-again/20289989/

Suck it Cafepress, you had a chance to be awesome, but you blew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates