Social Icons

Cool Social Media Sharing Touch Me Widget by Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

WoW level boost, how to mess up

So recently I finally bought Warlords of Draenor at the constant fucking pestering of one of my online friends. The way in which I screwed up my level boost is completely epic and embarrassing.
I had forgotten or didn't know till later that you can cross talks to play with friends, that's my first mistake. So not knowing this I created a char on my friends server thinking that's the only way I was going to be able to play with him.
Now I already have a hunter on a different realm, level 89, .01% away from being 90.  My favorite class is huntard, because they are easy to play I feel, and I am familiar with them.  So what did I do, created a Hunter level 90 on his server...fuck me.
So know I have two level 90 hunters on two different realms, placed a support ticket asking if I could redo the process, "nope can't do it" Blizzard says suck our collective ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates